Friday, November 06, 2009

am i all that

Am i that suck thru my frend ...
Am i that so good in hurting ppl ...
Am i that small let ppl buli ...
Am i that stupid thru my frend cos they wanna take my money...
Am i that DUMB so that no one thrust me ...

Yea, some ppl say i'm awsome O.o
Yea, some ppl say i'm suck =.=
Yea, some ppl sai i'm friendlly

but does not mean i'm all that you guys HATE me ??

the thing i wanna in my life is YOU ...
ONLY YOU

even i make any mistake, you forgive me ... but now it has change every thing ... you are diffrent than last time ...
even we figth we still back together :)

Star Has Five Ends,
Square Has Four Ends,
Triangle Has Three Ends,
Heart Has Two Ends,
Life Has One Ends,

and our friends relationship is a
Circle with No Ends

okie, back to you

maybe is hard for you to trust me,
maybe ia hard for you to love me,
maybe is hard for you to believe me,

but only thing i wanna you too know
I LOVE YOU more than i say :)

I love YOU guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment