Sunday, January 10, 2010

trying to move

i'm trying to forget him cos i need to study :(
i will try to stop smsing when weekdays ..
have fun on weekens :)

owh .. i now starting to act a sixteen girl that should be :) my sister always want me to take some picture so that she can update at her blog ...
She is my MaHaiSister :) hahahah ....

This is year kinda bored ... best buddy diffrent class .... exc JinYih and Angela .. but if they change class no buddy wid me exc my LaoGong :) ... well i strating to like the class of 4 Pulai .. is awsome but school is ChiBaiSome :) hahaha .. teacher are all kind and nice :) ... Love Pn Shahja she is AwSome even she is very straight for words but she nice not she other teacher :)

My dad is on the wheel chair :( but tmr he is going to Hospital :) owh well .. pray hard ..

No comments:

Post a Comment