Friday, February 12, 2010

why am i still stading around here ?

CNY is around the corner :) and what should you think in cuming ^.^ skkiped school today is fun :) my school holidays are back to me :) i really bought any CNY shirt acutally T.T !!
okay, btw sry not for update my blog .. kinda dead !! school are really making me crazy like hell, maybe i could die standing just becoz for the freaking projek that i should pass up all after CNY holidays ... my moral need to do 4 esei diffrent content !! F'ck wei .... bm .. need to the papa novel and the notes are fraking much like hell !! and last BI .... in amonth i go some many projek to do adi wtt wei .... and now i am thiking my school looks like a court ... f'ck

i am strating to ike him, but i dun think i am not good enough for him :( but every times i look in too him i wish i could be by his side :) but is not the time yet :) just a minute i play wid fire but it did't boom out .. it was a little fire that i could pass by :) some times i need you to hear my sweet story :) but i going to be strong with out you but when i think twice i wishing you could be by my side huging me like a teddy bear :) we were just a kid should be having fun and always hyper every moment we were at the place :)this is the last call from you :) you are not even sorry :)

i should be happy now :) pass few month i am not happy :) so still the time to be happy like last time :) this is year is a ig year for me :) i am going to 16 this cuming June :) and now i am freaking loving korean song like hell :) one big smile in my face =) i try to belive on your sweet story !! but you did play wid firework !!when the bad boys always wacth on my mind :)

Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby :) is fun having fun wid frend :) you could jump / fly / scream and 24/7 always hyper :) holidays are here baby :) let's go drunk tonite ... i miss the holidays baby :) here i cum ;)

okay i think my blog end here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment