Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 day, i was very regrat :(

i should go to 1U today, but 2day i'm not feeling well :( KitYee, JinYih and Angela call me so many times :( KitYee call me 8 times, JinYih call me 7 times and Angela 2 times ... wow 17 times .. :( sry... did't pick your phone :( hope you all did't angry .. apa lagi KitYee... her mom helps us booke pleace for us, now i never go ....... KitYee i'm really sry ........ i hope one day we go out again ... i really wanna go out with you all cos is goin to holidays adi, and i really wanna take a last picture with you all, before it sch ends :( why it so fast to be end, why not slow a bit? KitYee, JinYih and Angela i'm really sry ...... Hopefully not angry with me :(

well, never go 1U, bloging the hole day, try to make me cool down :) chating wid Nic and shahira on FB ... chating on my post o.O .. Chia Seng also chat wid me .... lol...... well, nothing happend to day, jz JinYih dun wanna reply me :'( maybe she angry wid me :(

I LOVE YOU guys :) <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment