Monday, October 26, 2009

PMR life :)

before PMR my dad always call me .. Jo study ..... Jo study ... then i will like take my book and sit at the room my own :( my dad say try my best .... i will try my best to get A ... a B also can .... In sch my frend exp Denise, Siao Wei and Jin Yih call me to keep my soul and faith alwalys be by my side and always try my best:) but i wanna be the better class i dun wanna go to the lasst class i wanna to beat up my sis and bro tat's all ..... i alwyas pray to god or jesus to help my in PMR ... the frist day is PMR i was very nervous ...... very question i do i alwyas pray to jesus to help me on it..... I wanna make my both parent and my frend exp Denise , Siao Wei, Kit Yee and Jin yih to be proud of me ... They always tell me to try my best... but i will try my best to get a better result no D my get B also very good adi :) hopefully Jesus help me on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment