Thursday, December 17, 2009

17 Dec ..... :))

Great ... PMR result is totally out ...
is in the 24th of December 2009 ....
am i going to die or alive ?

Jesus,
you are my hero, you are my leader ...
you were be side of me when i need you ...
help me on this, even not so good result ...
but i dun want an E back ...

God, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy;

O, divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seekto
be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive,
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Amen.

Dear Jesus,
this is my prayer for you,
i noe i been bad for this 15 year ...
i was not a good girl that Jesus think ...
i was not enough to make people proud of me ...
i was not good to meke people Happy ...
the only things i noe about myself is ..
like to make people angry and *piss* off ..
i noe i talk all the wrong English that Parents never teach me before ...
the only i noe is always tell Lie ...
Jesus, grant that i be a good girl for now on ...
the only things i want in my life is .. a great result at my PMR ...

Our Father in the heaven,
Holy be your name,
Your kingdom come your will be done,
on earth and in heaven,
give us today our daily bread
forgive those who sins againt us,
bring to the test
and deliever us from evil .

Jesus, Forgive my sins that i have done ..
in Jesus name we prayer

Amem.

No comments:

Post a Comment