Wednesday, December 23, 2009

19 Dec ... TeeHee

First i just want to say .. i'm sorry cos my blog kinda death !!

Is a very big day after all this happened, dad kena accident :'(
Leg broke :( well maybe tat's his Luck !!
Girl, you are strong, dun make your self down !!

well, day's has gone so far !! nothing to hide it anymore, you have to tell your frend that wat you feel now ...

Let me cry on your lap ,
Let me sleep on your lap ,
Let me see the sky with my eyes on your lap ,
Let me tell you the true wat actually who i am ,
Let me tell you the true wat acutally you are to me .

but you were nothing to me after we have been thru !!
you were just a wall infornt of my face !!
you were nothing when i tell you how i feel now !!

nothing fair of , nothing to scat of , nothing to hide of .
you were acutally awsome !!
but when you keep things behind me !! i feel i'm left out ..
peeps, i tod you are the one that i thrust but acutally you are not at all !!
i'm sry to say, you are acutally Jealous of me !!
you want to make every one hate me !!
go ahead and to all this. i will be alrite !!
even every one hate me, just want to tell you than i'm going to okay !!

The way i am is my self nothing much about me !!
The way i move is totally different than other peeps move !!
The way i smile is totally not the same as you guys !!
The way i talk to you is not the same at all !!

go ahead hate me, go ahead tell every one that you hate me !! i will be allrite !!
the oni thing i could ever say i never HATE you before even you were Jealous and Bad to me.

Josephine ♥
just for the remind of my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment