Saturday, December 26, 2009

25 Dec ... Christmas :)

Merry Christmas Peeps .....

Hate this year Christmas Love last year Christmas was awsome :)
Bye Santa, here come New Year !!
Jingle Bell Jingel Bell !! now is 12.00 am is going to 26 Dec ..

**************************
Would you tell me how much you love me !!
Would you tell me how much you like me !!
Would you tell me how much you hate me !!
Would let me cry on your lap !!
Would you be my side when i need you !!
You were just everything to me !!
You were just a pillow to me !!
You were just a statue to me !!
but when the time come and say we are not belong together !!
can you give me a last Hug and Kiss !!
and let me be in your heart when we not together :)
i noe is hard for you to answer , but the way to be must be the way tat has been told :)
hope you understand wat i'm saying !!
i'm sry to let you down !!
give me a chance to see you for the last time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment