Monday, December 28, 2009

26 Dec .. not really hapi wid cui :(

i hate you when you were not beside of me !!
so when are you cuming bck to me !!
You are the one who make me proud !!
Should i tell you why you were awsome ??
  • you noe my feeling when even i feel ...
  • you noe how to make my SMILE back ..
  • you noe how to cheer me up when i'm down ..
  • you were to nice and awsome to me ..

this is the answer tat you want from me :) hope you understand .. and come back to me !! i do Hate you So much ... * Cross Finger *

**********

28 Dec ... are you the one that make my Heart and Love back ?

YES !! you are the one :)) you make me strong when i'm small :)) we play together when we are small :)) we do figth together when we are small :)) but .. i Do hate you when we are SMALL :)) cos you make me amile and strong back like a Sunflower :))

When * You Say I Love You * - I Will Say I love You More Than I Say - Happy .. erm .. erm .. not sure :) Guess your Self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment