Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2 Dec ... a day with no one

why is my life like this always ?
in the office all my own ..
sister in school having SPM

GO SISTER GO YOU CAN DO IT :)

well sister in school .. mom dad in work ...brother go out ...

me at home .... i want to go out >:'(

well my sister say wanna go out on the christmas eve
i dun think can .. guys you noe lah my dad ...
well on th 28 .. frends ask me whether can go out ..
i dun think so ..
is taking result ... result bad .. kena scold from dad lar .....

Jesus , help me in my PMR result .. dun wanna fail >:'( pls help :( just wanna get a better result .... wanna go to the better class .. pls pls pls .. Jesus :)

mom did't cook any thing for me .. well i think i have to do all by my self .. GOSH .. people .... my bro came back and buy some thing for me then he play wid the laptop and went out again wat ......tut .. why every one in this house dun care aout me ... wat's wrong wid all this people .... always alone .. Josephine ... you have to noe that your mom and dad need to work .. your sister need to sit for SPM .. your brother is also working .. just stay at home be a good girl :) now is one in the afternoon .. haven't grab any thing for lunch yet .. gonna cook my self ... learn .. to cook .. muahahahahaha ....

i'm going to eat my lunch now .. will update my blog when i'm free ...

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment