Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23 Dec .. I'm Happy now so let me cry now

Yesterday, i chat wid Susan at msn ..
is were so shock after i heard her story .. it were hurt acutally how could i meet those kind of peeps tat have no feel at all !!

Susan i feel so sry after i hear all your story ... it were BOOM !! how could you do tat ..
well i hope it won't happened to me :(
it quiet fun after talking Susan at msn .. it full of joyfull !!
man ... if i noe you early i could be your best and true frend !!
well seemes you were my true after all :)
Thx Susan, make my smile back again !!

okay .. now the time to die or the time to alive !!
tmr is my a peace day :)
PMR result is out ..

Dera Jesus,
i want to pass my PMR !! i want my dad and frend to proud of me !! it could nothing more than i want .. the oni Christmas present i want for this year is all pass in my PMR (2009)
nxt year is (2010) and it will be a brand new year to me and every one in earth .
i will be 16 year old on the 29 of june 2010 .. the oni thing i pray to you Jesus i want to pass my PMR and bless my dad with full of Jesus Love ..
Jesus, i know you love every Children in the world, even their bad and not that good !! you did't hate any one before !! Jesus, i pray to you every moment where am i .. i pray to you !! even i dun really go church i still have you Jesus .. Jesus you sre my leader lead me to the good way ... grant my sins that i have been thru all this time .. i will change from now on ... i will be a good girl to every one of my family and frend ...
Jesus, you are my Shaper !!
No matter wat happend to you dad ... i will keep up my studys and make your prod ...
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment