Friday, April 02, 2010

BITCH ?!?


Maybe to tell you are the bitch, but i promise my self not to tell any one exc Susan and Jia Wei :) it wasn't them that cool my self down , Susan thank eiu so much that you have advice me , Jia Wei you too :) it been along journey that ihave with you, but you did't seem to realize who is the true and who is the wrong, Freaking Ass Hole BITCH does't now the true ppl that help her on !! okay, rigth noww i freaking piss with her !! In school have to see her, make her freaking her leke the BITCH from no way, now get want you want, and me lelf behind .... you idoit bitch that i ever meet .. i was stupid to let you lie to me .....
Thank eiu to enter my life, thank eiu for kind of your freaking BITCH face !!
save it all your life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment