Friday, April 09, 2010

I will be wondering what is going to happened but it come true


omgeee !! i did't realize after this happened they HATE me alot untill deep into their HEART .. sister was rite! They look like one of her frend when she was in school that time if i not mistaken is also her own BFF !! told you the true won't BELIEVE , told you the lie also won't BELIEVE ... owh .. i forget, i am "childish" , "copy DOG" , "innocent" and IDOIT/BITCH !! you can say hundred time in your life .. the faith is on you is not at other people hand .. the joke is on you but if you think the joke is with some one else THEN fine .. btw THANK YOU for Calling me a BITCH .. i like it wei .. cos it make ppl HATE me alot .. rite ?!? say YES :D
enough for all this .... i rather study and see my book more than i keep on think of you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment