Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ligthing My Life, Is Not Easy At All


I had a fun day in school, no matter ain't no more Best Frend with me, i could get thru all this, but maybe is time to left and go. Everybody need Inspiration, Everybody needs a sould, A beautiful Melody, when the nigth so long that this life is easy. When my word failling apart, than when i look at you. Maybe i see forgiveness, and i see truth, you hate me for who i am :')
Sry, for not to like you, J. Maybe i 'm not prefect for you, but you could find a better girl than me. Finding a boy/girl frend is not easy. boyfrend can't really trust. what about best frend ? They/maybe Us can betray Them/We back.
Okie, let talk about school stuff, look my new seni teacher is a freaking idoit, 1n a 3 period let us copy note and do latihan, you think our hand those kind of metal.now, i really hate my Penolong Ketua Kelas, act cute and CANTIK !! she think every one like her .. NOT lar, i gonna miss vicki, he is going to Johor, and he invite me to OU :) Love you and Miss you x)

Now, here's bit of advice, be sure that nice really means nice.Then you'll never be losing at dice, Thought you may lose you heart once or twice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment