Saturday, April 03, 2010

every nite i think for you, feel like to slap you :D


some times, it feel like to talk back about you .. wat ever will come back to you ... dad say going to Ching ming but dun noe when ... wait for my aunt to come from singapore :D yes, aunt miss you so much :D acutally now, haven't shower yet, it adi 10.40 in the morning :D but dun worry i brush my teeth adi :D dad birthday is cuming :D what should we buy, Jie or Gor :D
Gor : what do buy for dad present ?!?
Jie : buy a cake lar ?!?
Me : i agree :D but who is going to share money ?!?
Mom : we for share money lor :D
Gor : dun want lar ..
Jie : apa lar you :/
Me : yes yes diagree
i'm so lame btw mom dicide to buy cake for dad :)
back to you, BITCH !! my sister say she got problem lar .. she dun even noe who is the true or who is the fake !! ya true what my sister say .. she is a freaking fucking BITCH :D is rather to be happy with those who really understand you :D
Susan : dump her back dun care :D
Me : yes yes yes :P will dump her one day, let her think her own !!
Susan : that's my girl :D btw who is the bitch ?!?
Me : from jz now i'm talking to you, mean you dun noe who is the bitch :D
Susan : school time tell me, kay :D
Me : yes, hunnie
Susan : thx sweetie
Me : you most welcome :D
talking with my sister what happened in school :D was fun .. telling her who is the bitch was fun too :) it's feel better after tell those peeps, Susan , Janice and my sista :D

No comments:

Post a Comment