Saturday, April 17, 2010

i still love tho x)


Let's start off on a high note, what last made you smile? My new cartilage piercing What are you listening to? Lets make out by Does it offend you yeah? Have you ever kissed a blue eyed person? Nopey nope Would you rather write a paper or give a speech? Write a paperAre you lying to yourself about something? YesWho did you last say "I love you" to? Tasha Do you know anyone who lives in Colorado? Actually, I do. Why does the person who dislikes you the most feel that way? Prolly because im a bitchAre your lips chapped? No way, the weather is insanely humid where I live.What time did you wake up today? Dam Do you wear your hair up or down more often?I mostly wear it downHow many colors has your hair been? Medium-brownish.Have you ever been raped? Nope Are you heartless? No Ever shared a bed with anyone on your top friends? Im not sure who my top friends are on facebook but on myspace yes Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow? I was planning to but ive got a lunch to attend:\ Last night you felt?I felt ,angry.Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them? I cant remember whom i last held hands with Were you single on your last birthday? Yes,no. How do you prefer to wear your hair? Straaaaaaaaaaaight, and i have it all over my face most of the time. When was the last time you saw your mother? An hour agoDoes the person you like, like you back?yes? atleast i think soWhat's something you cannot wait for?the end of the yearAre you pro-life or pro-choice? Why? I'm pro-choice; It's a woman's decision what she does with her own body. Another one of the main reasons I think that abortion should be legal is for rape, incest, etc. Not everyone is ready to be a parent, nor are they capable of going through the emotional ordeals adoption can bring. I don't think you have the right to judge someone for having an abortion unless you've been in a situation where you were considering an abortion.If your sister came home and told you she had sex with 15 boys, you'd say? What a hoe. Are all guys players and cheaters? The ones I've been involved with thus far are. How close are you to a Wal-Mart? Uh, I'm not close at all, haha.Is your hair up or down right now? UPWould you be surprised if your parents had another baby together? HAHA,never gonna happen. Do you still talk to your friends from elementary school? Some,their still my best friends so.Has anyone ever told you that you are truly beautiful?noHonestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?Yes.When was the last time you wore jeans?week agoHave you ever liked someone older then you?I only ever liked elder guys.Have you ever been diagnosed with an illness?ED-NOSAre you easy to make mad?Yes, but I'm also easily forgiving.What were you doing at 4am?TextingWhat color are your eyes?BrownAre you rich?That's impossible to answer without knowing your standards of, "rich."Are you one of those people who are always cold?Not always . Im always cold at randomAre you happy?Genuinely, no; superficially, yes.Can you call your ex without it being awkward?I actually don't know; I suppose that it could go either way.What's one thing you dislike about your family?they never shut up when i need them toHonestly, are things going the way you planned?Honestly,this isnt even a questionIf you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean?It most likely means that I'm upset,or tired. Most of the time upset.Does anyone call you babe or baby?YeaOffline, are you an introvert or an extrovert?If you're first getting to know me, I'm very quiet; however, once I feel comfortable around you, I'm loud.Do you need a girlfriend/boyfriend to be happy?No, I do not believe that you do.What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?Walking in to classWhere do you honestly see yourself in ten years?Well, shit, I'll be twenty-six; that in and of itself is a really scary thought. im not too sure, but hopefully im happy.Whats the biggest thing you want?Right now, cash. In the big picture, I want everything to fall into place.What is the wallpaper on your phone?hong kong city.What is the last thing you drank today?Sweet iced tea

No comments:

Post a Comment