Saturday, April 03, 2010

every moment :p

Every rain drop at my hand, is like crying for you over the sea :)
My moral projek is still undone :) i'm going to continue every thing, gone make new life in school, what ever what people say, you are the world. Dad always, best frend can talk about me from back, infornt they were nice to me, but at the back they like BITCH to me. Dad and mom was rite, no matter what happened to you in school we were support you :D
every time i say, i am a Ma Hai, So Hai, Idoit to myself ..
once upon a time, i really wanted a ... (hold on)
1# a brand new phone
2# lap top
3# iPod
4# new shirt, drees, shoe, pants and bag
5# a new things for make up, handband, earring, and necklace
i really want all this :D badly

After i told ciu that, haven't noe when are we going to Ching Ming rite ?!? so that dad say going to Ching Ming on Monday, mean skip school on Monday :D i go dun go still the same :) after that i find out a experiment thru the internet, i found this page, photobucket :) amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment